And what got our attention last month for Resume-Worthy Companies?
- Appconomy – They're taking mobile service to enterprise apps. A smaller horseman of the CorpTechPocalypse – but with a chance to go big.
- Bay Citizen – They've got a nonprofit news model and funding.
- DocuSign – Thy do something dull (electronic signatures), but that dullness is practacal and got them some nice venture capital.
- Flipboard – They keep adding features – and I expect them to be on Android eventually.
- Groupon – Because everyone wants them or gives them money. I'd warn though this might be a case of overvaluing. Also note below they have a rival.
- LivingSocial – As they got a gigantic investment from Amazon. Oh and they're a rival to Groupon . . . so keep that in mind.
- Lookout – Venture capital investments and company that does cloud security?
- Media6Degrees – Interesting marketing tech, and of course, venture capital.
- MeLLmo – They've got mobile business intelligence software and some investors. Nice combination
- Mobyling – They're doing games in HTML 5 and getting venture capital.
- Rovio – Because look they're all over our news and can make you buy a game where you use a slingshot to use birds to attack pigs.
- Zendesk – Easy tech support tools for your company and they got some venture capital. Also another CorpTechPocalypse company . . .
And don't forget lots of money is flowing to Massachucetts.