Well this has been awhile. It’s been crazy time with illness, changing to a new contract, roommate starting a new job, social events, more illness, and general chaos. Honestly, I feel like I need to take some time off.
So I just sent out a newsletter update, but let’s cover where I am right now
- The Way With Worlds Book 2 is in final edits. If all goes well I format and run a first print next weekend. If not . . . uh well it doesn’t happen. I think it’ll be out end of March or early April with no other interruptions.
- Those Way With Worlds Minibooks are coming out great! I’m working on the fourth (yes, they’re small and I’ve been doing them for awhile). I think you’ll enjoy them.
- There’s a new generator in the works, inspired by my gamecrush Failbetter games. Oh and go back their now project, Sunless Skies!
- I’m trying to write more than just updates and books, and hoping the lack of illness will make that easier.
- I and my roommate have become addicted to RWBY.
That’s it for me. Just letting you know I’m still working away here to make your life geekier, professional, creative, and interesting. As long as I stop catching colds from other people.