The Color Generator is in Beta and Seventh Sanctum!
This generator makes colors that aren’t or should be, are mysterious or otherworldly. Inspired by the Neathbow of Fallen London as well as things like Octarine in Discworld, it’s a way to make colors that aren’t your standard spectrum – or lurk in between the colors we know.
A few examples:
- Anihe – A deep blueish-green. Under light of this color mirrors show falsehoods.
- Celvoweur – The penultimate orange. Under light of this color people have religious visions.
- Cong – The purple of the early morning sky.
- Brot – The green of half-forgotten grasslands.
- Ilva – The iridescent red of curiosity.
- Serneo – The green of leaves in legends.
- Cheppan – The purple of bravery and of the early morning sky that you fear seeing.
- Thue – A flamboyant orange. Under light of this color wounds heal.
- Cephutem – The yellow of loyalty and of half-forgotten sunlight.
- Auguahe – The muted yellow of loyalty.
The generator needs to be expanded – the names and basic shades are mostly done, but the descriptions and symbolism and effects need a lot more work. So go on, take a look, leave feedback!