Deciding to call this “Steve’s” Update because you know it is mine. Anyway, the weekly “standups” Scrum style continue! What have I done and what am I going to do?
So what have I done the last week?
- Got the Color Generator deployed. It’s out and being used, so go to it! I also learned a lot about generators making it.
- Way With Worlds Minibook #1: I should hear from the editor this week.
- Way With Worlds Minibook #5: Still writing away, a bit ahead of my game actually. Might crank out a bit more than intended.
- Way With Worlds Marketing: I got new flyers for Way With Worlds put together, now I just have to print them, but ran into some issues with the printer website malfunctioning – maybe everyone is busy.
- Seventh Sanctum Spotlight: Will probably start next week. I do have a kind-of-spotlight with Character Creation Is The Whole Game.
- General: Went to a meetup, went to Rifftrax, cleaned out a closet and a half, did a newsletter, finished my laptop research.
What am I going to do this week:
- Printing the Way With Worlds Flyers: If the aforementioned interruption is overcome.
- Way With Worlds Minibook #5: Still writing.
- General: Purchase and recieve that laptop, go to some social events. Likely to be a light week here – going to be focusing on a lot of “life” stuff.
Challenges and blockers:
- No blockers right now except said interruption with printing the flyers.
- May will be a bit busy due to Fanime so it’ll probably involve me focusing mostly on my current works and not taking on any new generators, etc.