It’s my weekly Scrum style standup for the audience – and as noted it’s now Monday, which helps a lot. So where are we?
So what have I done the last week?
- Way With Worlds Minibook #1: Editing is done and the cover is done! So now its just time to format it and get ready to publish!
- Way With Worlds Minibook #2: That’s been sent to the editor, who is paid, so not sure when I’ll get it back.
- Way With Worlds Minibook #5: This is done. It’s a book on “Worldbuilding Checkup” and is basically designed as a general coaching guide.
- Way With Worlds Minibook #6: I’ve started this one, and need to flesh it out a bit more besides the general writing.
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet:” The first draft of the plot is done – in fact, I’m rather pleased with it. I plan to review it a few more times, but it’s more or less ready to go, so I can tackle Chapter #1 soon!
- Writing: I’ve queued up my Agile and Writing posts for the week.
What am I going to do this week:
- Way With Worlds Minibook #1: I’ll be formatting it for publication. In theory it won’t take too long.
- Way With Worlds Minibook #6: Writing more of it, of course!
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet:” I’ll review the plot and maybe start Chapter one.
- Writing: Obviously queuing up more blog posts. I’ve got a surprising amount ready.
- Social: I’ll be speaking at Hydra Comic Con.
Challenges and blockers:
- My allergies are back, so we’ll see how bad that hits me.
- I realized I’ve not done any new generators – I might shift some priorities to do a fun one.