It’s my weekly Scrum style standup for my audience, so where am I?
Well this one is late – man I have to be more careful. Though Monday was a bit nuts.
So what have I done the last week?
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet”: Chapter #5 is out, with cops, secrets, demons, and more. Marigold, Scintilla, and Beacon find out more about Shalen, while Briar Lindel contemplates bad recruiting and living with a teammember with magic-potion-induced flatulence.
- Way With Worlds Minibook: The edits are done, the cover is mostly done (I just have to go to the final photo).
- General: I added some better error checking to the Sanctum so people get less annoying 404’s – apparently someone revived a bunch of REAL OLD links (try 3-7 years) somewhere. My guess is a few sites went live again or links got copied over.
What am I going to do this week:
- Way With Worlds Minibook #3: Finish the cover and get it publishing-ready!
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet:” Going to take a break writing for a few days due to my schedule, but then back at it!
- Generators: OK I didn’t release that new generator, let’s see if I can get it done.
- The unexpected issues have damped down, so cross your fingers.