It’s my weekly Scrum style standup for my audience, so where am I? Besides on time thank goodness.
So what have I done the last week?
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet”: I hope to have Chapter 6 out this week.
- Way With Worlds Minibook: The next book, on Food and Cuisine, is done! Go get it at Amazon!
- Seventh Sanctum: The new Fantasy Game Name generator is out!
- Art: On top of all that, I’m doing my practice book covers – they’re now on my tumblr.
- General: A few less social events this week – I almost welcome that. Also planning for the next month!
What am I going to do this week:
- Way With Worlds Minibook #4 I may start this week – but I may need a break.
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet:” Pretty much keep at it. I’ve set a pace for myself.
- Other: I plan to enjoy the four-day weekend! I do want to get some other work done.
- Nothing really standing out right now – fortunately!