Here’s my update. As this week got INSANELY busy there’s not a lot.
So what have I done the last week?
- A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: Still editing, and the book is going to be seriously improved. My editor’s advice let me see how to fuse my influences better into a much, much richer story. Unfortunately because things are busy and there’s a lot of tweaking I want to do, it might go into November. I don’t plan to have it go after that. I’ll make the call end of September.
- Way With Worlds: Doing the Organizations book on the side – and already planning a sequel. This is real relaxing – which I can use. I have a lot more planned.
- Other: I did some speaking at the Toy Expo in the Bay Area and it was AWESOME. I am also pleased to report that A) It was really diverse on subjects and merch, B) Had some great panels, C) Old-school figures like Gil Gerard and Eric Estrada got respect from people – there were CHiP’s cosplayers half my age.
What am I going to do this week?
- A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: Still editing! I want to get through at least 3 more chapters, and am considering putting them online for prereaders.
- Way With Worlds: Writing! More!
- Other: I have no idea. I’m still exhausted.