Here’s a roundup of what’s going on! Lots to talk about, lot’s going on – and a few interruptions.
So what have I done the last week?
- A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: My cover artist is done, now it’s time to get the text layout in place. I have a rough but am working on a more specific one. Editor should be done soon. Still targeting end of September for Ebook.
- Way With Worlds: The Superhero and Worldbuilding book is out! It’s also selling too, glad you folks liked it.
- Agile Creativity: I set up some AMS marketing, but the book has been selling well on its own.
- Other: The new job of course has me occupied.
What am I going to do this week?
- A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: Cover layouts and waiting on my editor.
- Way With Worlds: I am outlining the next one of course! My current plan is to constantly write these over time, a few questions here and there.
- Other: Lots of little things, hopefully clearing them up this week so I can FOCUS the rest of the month. I need to edit, finish the Nexus changes at the Sanctum, and more. Plus two cons! So yeah, I want to use this week to get chores out of the way.