Wow, September is over, and it was sort of August: The Sequel. Another crazy month – and now I refuse to accept any more crazy into my life. Done, topped off, did that. Let’s see if we can add some sanity.
On the subject, I’m debating cancelling these updates. One, sometimes they don’t change – but on the other hand, they also help me stay focused. So I’m wondering if they have value.
So what have I done the last week?
- A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: Editing, editing, editing! I’m gearing up for a bing binge the next two weeks as noted so I can get it done.
- Way With Worlds: Back on top of it this week, with plans to release the next book late November.
- Other: Speaking at Kraken-con.
What am I going to do this week?
- A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: My goal is to get through at least two chapters, maybe more.
- Way With Worlds: Pretty much writing.
Yeah, not much to update. So maybe I’ll cancel these updates and only post when needed.