Hey gang, hope you’re well. So let’s see where we are!
So what have I done the last week(s)?
- A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: EDITING IS DONE! So next up is formatting and publishing, which should happen in about a week! Hang in there, it’s coming!
- Way With Worlds: I’ve gone through some of the edits on the Organization book, and there’s actually not a lot of problems (I think working on the novel helped).
- Seventh Sanctum: I started a new generator! It’s very topical. Hang in there . . .
- Other: Mostly catching up with stuff.
- A Bridge To The Quiet Planet: Publishing! It’s all ready to go, so it’s just a matter of converting, loading, a bit of social media, and then . . . well, then it’s print formatting.
- Way With Worlds: Not sure here, depending on how things go I can run some edits, but I want the novel and new generator out. But it looks quite promising this’ll drop in December.
- Seventh Sanctum: I’ll be dropping the new generator! Stay tuned as I get back into the swing! I may even update the resources!
- General Stuff: Right now focusing on the above. I want to clear my plate for the holidays!