Here’s our latest sprint roundup! Definitely prefering these two week sprints.
So what have I done since last time?
- Way With Worlds: The Fashion Book close to completion! I hope to get it to the editor next week with a drop in early January.
- Seventh Sanctum Book: I’m through the toughest part, and am on to the rest of the book. I think I’ll have it in editing mode (for myself) in June and to the editor in July.
- Seventh Sanctum: Working on the eventually python migration and completed the Fantasy Romance Generator.
- Way With Worlds: Finishing up the Fashion book and getting it to the editor (and maybe starting the next)
- Seventh Sanctum Book: Writing as usual!
- Seventh Sanctum: Launch the fantasy romance generator!