And all those companies you may want to send a resume to for July, 2010 are . . .
- 38 Studios – They're doing a game based on fantasy novels by R.A. Salvatore.
- Aurora Feint – They raised $4 million for an Android Game Network.
- Disney – Notice how they're in the news constantly this month. They've got plans, you could be part of them.
- Elemental – They got $7.5 million from a Disney VC branch.
- Facebook – Because, look, seriously . . .
- Flipboard – Because, well just read.
- HeyZap – They want to make it easier to put games on any sites.
- HTC – their profits were up 58% thanks to Android.
- Nexon – Their profits grew 26% percent in Q2.
- Red Lambda – They do security, they're in Florida, and they got $10 million in investments.
- Skinit – They make doodads for personal electronics. They raised $60 million.
- Sony – Sure we're fans, but they may return to profitability in Q1.
- Squarespace – They're a web publishing company (ie ez-websites and more), that raised $38.5 million.
- Titan Gaming – New, ambitious, and looking to make a spash.
- Ubisoft – Their sales nearly doubled Q1.
- Verizon – They beats their recent estimates.
- ZocDoc – Scheduling tools company that got a $15 million investment.
And that's what stood out last month. Now come on, get those resumes ready, click the links, and start seeing if your future employer is there!