What companies got our attention in January?
- Blue Fang Games – Reviving old properties.
- Kingsisle – As Wizard 101 keeps rocking.
- Neverware – Anyone trying to eliminate the need for new computers has enough cajones you ought to check them out.
- OMGPOP – They raised $10 million. Nuff said.
- Playcast – Not sure on their business model, but it's hard to argue when they raise $10 million.
- Scribd – Self-publishing. Online. $13 million in investment.
- Toshiba – Raising their profit estimates.
Also believe it or not? You may want to check out Michigan as they're trying to lure startups with money.