I need to name this don’t I?
So what’s up?
- Valve is in the news for the SteamOS, but did you know they practice a low-hierarchy organization? As a manager, I’m curious to learn more . . .
- Got an e-book? Apparently $1.99 is just about the worst price you can give it. There’s a lot of psychology to this business – as a lot of us here can tell you.
- You may want to try out writing since it looks like a lot of jobs can be automated in the future, like about half of the ones we think of as safe. Big takeaway here is that a lot of those service jobs that popped up after the recession – can now just be removed. If we have an onslaught of automation, a lot of people will be doubly and triply hosed.
- That may sound like science fiction. Perhaps that’s why folks should be reading more of it, like investors.
– Steven “$2.99 and up” Savage