- Discovering the sales secret of the company that doesn’t need to advertise.
- Solar power is a middle class thing? It appears to be, which suggests adoption is not what we expected.
- Chinese media is extending beyond China. Note how there’s multiple national/international medias battling it out (and the US is falling behind). Also they take on Samsung something feirce. We’ll want to keep an eye on this and see how they may be influencing us.
- Note that Chinese internet giant Baidu now takes Bitcoin, which caused it’s stock to rise post-Silk Road. Another attempt to influence markets I imagine . .
- Microsoft wants a Glass competitor. No one is surprised.
– Steven “China Is Busy” Savage