- More remakes: now it’s Tales from The Darkside. COnsidering it’s an anthology, “remake” may not be the right term.
- Temple Run may be a film. That’s . . . going to not have a lot to work with.
- The fastest growing ten jobs are all in IT. Anything here you want to do?
- Hulu’s looking to make deals with cable and other companies. Sounds like some kind of move here. Of course they have to compete with . . .
- Netflix who is changing their interface to pretty much be more TVish. Smart move, an upgrade is in order and fits their strong audience gains – and gives room for innovation. Might need to hire some people (like any of those above ten jobs)
- Also for both Netflix and Hulu, there’s legislation afoot to prevent video throttling. Good for everyone frankly.
- Sony is focusing more on indie games. Sounds like they’re really trying to . . . not be X-box. Now let’s see what this does for others . . .
- Fantagraphics got saved by Kickstarter. What more could fans do to save companies and lines? C’mon you know you want to . . .
- Also, the Student Loan industry is a mess, and needs to be fixed. You knew that.
– Steve “Now On Video” Savage