- A guide to the newly unemployed. Just in case you need it.
- SnapChat turned down $3 billion from Facebook. Consider what that says about them, the market, and Facebook.
- 65% of people who get news via social media get it via one source. And yes, that source is Facebook.
- Thanks to China, four of every five smartphones is android powered. If you’re a developer . . .
- Trying to figure out Amazon versus Netflix strategy-wise? Here’s a smart analysis. They have different reasons for running video . . .
- Shahid Ahmad of Sony says the Indie Revolution is over – and basically they changed the market. It’s another way of saying the old market is not around anymore, and he’s got a point.
– Steven “Indie Revolutionary” Savage