- Crunchyroll is on the way up as the Chernin group buys a stake in the company. Good properties, good connections. Maybe we’re seeing yet another big media player emerge . . .
- London is kinda hard for startups and tech companies. Some good stuff here on geography, infrastructure, and tech.
- A thoughtful take on not seeing Ender’s Game and Geek Culture. Worth reading.
- Social games are fading so what’s next? By now I don’t know if I want to guess. I’ll just rant . . .
– Steven “Watching Intently” Savage