- A fascinating Infographic on Women in/on television. A few surprises here that in turn may make you think differently about careers.
- End of an era. Blockbusters stores and services closing down. Reporters currently seeking someone surprised, likely to come up empty.
- OK for SERIOUS Econogeeks, Andy Xie thinks we’ve got another bubble coming. Some of this is frankly beyond even me, but I am concerned about minibubbles and medium level bubbles (return to housing as investment, China’s banks, etc.)
- Amazon has it’s kindle deal for indie bookstores. Is it a good idea for them? As a self-published author I confront many issues, but I’m starting to feel that formatting my books is the least confusing part of this.
- Also Amazon has this rather semi-secret focus group for their video offering . . .
- Seth Godin looks into the Hollywood Paradox and why that damn cat is still safe.
– Steven “Wondering About The Bubbles” Savage