- Marvel’s plans keep expanding – try four shows based on more down-to-earth characters that ends in a crossover miniseries. They’re teamed up with Netflix. Marvel is getting very bold (perhaps too bold) but consider that not everything they do has to succeed (sounds very Amazon-like).
- Raising a geek family. Nuff said. Watch.
- Video games make more than Hollywood. Yes. I’d also add they have more indie voices, which may be something to consider despite the massive Superstar effect. Of course people need to analyze this success . . . up for it?
- The issues of women being represented in tech is worse than many of us think.
- A massive, historical, anthology of SF fiction hits the shelf – recent history, but interesting.
- Yes, Twitter opened to an insane amount of valuation. This raises the question about how some people can make it in the overmoneyed valley (though I’d note the real problem is the SF Area) and what they’re doing. Me I think we’re going to see a culture gap in the Bay Area/Silicon Valley area, and probably some bubbles.
– Steven “Now On Netflix” Savage