- Rich over-educated elites are our big issue? The actual discussion is far more nuanced and interesting. Food for thought about our economic problems – and THIS if from Bloomberg . .
- The Spider-Man musical keeps going. I blame overeducated elites too.
- For economic news, but not related to Spider-Man or Bloomberg surprising me, the Japanese Maple Tree helps you learn about housing recovery in the US. The housing market may be recovering in short, and you can look at various goods and service trends. But the headline is amusing.
- 3D Printing with liquid metal, cotton, and more? Another step towards more self-manufacture. Cosplayers, commence lust.
- Sony’s Red Line of Death Isn’t That common. Not exactly how you want to put things. Still I’m hearing great stuff about the PS4, so time to pay attention.
– Steven “Watch The Maple Trees” Savage