- Automatic cupcake dispenser. Allow me to continue to emphasize really, at some point I expect a food automation revolution. Really.
- The creator of Gem and the Holograms is not involved in the remake – and not enthusiastic.
- Square-Enix has a new manga line that’s electronic and in english.
- The new CEO of Mozilla was a Supporter of Prop 8. He’s also not handling it well, and these two married, gay programmers aren’t happy. Employees have a Twitter campaign against him. This story may have legs.
- IRS declares Bitcoin property, not currency. So now we know how it will be taxed.
- Someone may be buying ComiXology and rumor is Amazon. May mean more interesting opportunities
- 3D Printing Materials Market estimated to be worth $868 million in 2018. Get the resumes ready people . . .
- Town loses store, replaced with giant vending machine. May encourage the automation trend.
- The internet makes it easier to steal – and easier to find people stealing.
- We’re not in a tech bubble. Yet. This suggests to me that we’ve got a perception issue on a tech bubble, but the numbers don’t back it.
The Whole Oculus Rift Thing
- Facebook purchases – Oculus Rift? Yes, the gaming VR set. Gaming move? Google glass competitor? Randomness?
- Barry Ritholz figures the Oculus Kickstarters were basically scammed. He has a point.