Anime and Manga:
- Princess Jellyfish to get live adaption in Japan. Really unsurprisng, but I think that this could spawn interest in America on the property. Scott, you know what to do . . .
- Hatsune Miku to sing with Lady Gaga. Further acceptance of virtual stars – and fanfic fuel.
- Long read but a worthwhile one: SF’s Housing Crisis Explained. Explores the issue with depth, history, and coherence I’ve not seen elsewhere.
- The tech selloff in the market isn’t something to worry about.
- Cracked is there on 5 types of movie adaptions that need to be stopped. Lots of good points on our trends.
- How Amazon’s acquisition of Comixology will change things. I still want to note that this combined with Amazon Worlds gets real interesting.
- When Barnes And Noble’s CEO sells off a bunch of stock I worry.
- Google is eyeing office space in New York. Might be opportunities for you!
- People are hacking AWS accounts to do bitcoin mining. Check your billing.
- Amazon looks to have a smartphone coming. No, we’re not surprising, but let’s see what it does.
- Tax credits in Georgia for video game companies. May also open some opportunities.