- Young women fastest growing comic demographic. Hints at markets, market changes – and that they need to be acknowledged.
- Crowdfunding is set to explode. Well, explode further.
- Bronies may be propping up Hasbro. Friendship is profitable.
- New website to connect veterans and jobs. May be worth looking into – and maybe getting involved.
- Arrested for slashfic writing in China. Allow me to note there is plenty of gay erotica in Chinese history.
- Russian social media baron flees Russia.
- A look at 3D printing’s growing acceptance. It’s going to take time, but it is growing.
- AT&T expanding fiber optics. Good for us – and may have job opportunities.
- Facebook powers half of all social logins. A good reminder of how much power they have.
- Netflix against Comcast/Time Warner Merger. Understandable. Sounds like a fight . . .