Hey everyone let’s catch up on my projects!
So what have I done since last time?
- Way With Worlds: The Conspiracy book is looking good. I think I can get it out in May!
- A School Of Many Futures: I’ve started rewriting the book and have finished the re-outline. I’m giving the outline one more go-over as I write, but this is going to be good!
- Seventh Sanctum: Continuing the rewrite, but I’ve wanted to do a generator, yet have lacked inspiration. I’m also using this to learn Python in more detail. I should take up some of the challenges in the random generator groups.
- Way With Worlds: Keep writing the Conspiracy book. I should finish the rough draft next week! Then it’s 1-2 weeks of editing, 1-2 weeks at the editor, and we’ll see.
- A School Of Many Futures: Keeping at it of course! Though at this rate it won’t be prereader-ready until end of May.
- Seventh Sanctum: Continuing the rewrite, and trying to get back to a generator or two.
- More: Getting the mojo to do other projects, but trying not to overdo it.