No, it's not related to Babylon 5, but we asked what people want to get out of Survey Sunday. The results gave us some direction:
- 33.3% – Insights into careers.
- 50.0% – Insights into trends.
- 33.3% – Insights into current news.
- 66.7% – Insights that really make me think.
- 50.0% – Humorous, weird, and unusual stuff.
- 66.7% – A better understanding into how progeeks think.
- 16.7% – Deep analysis.
This was helpful – it sounds like people want survey sunday to be thought provoking, help people see what others think, and maybe be a bit offbeat. Trends were more important than current news, and it seems like few people are looking for career info from Survey Sunday.
Thanks folks! Keep up the suggestions – and I'll be putting these to use!