Well I’m adding new content to “Quest for Employment,” my upcoming job-search inspired guide to the variances and techniques I found for the job search. Fortunately, I found I had to more enhance or add to content rather than add huge amounts of new information. It’s going quicker than I thought and I hope to have a new beta this weekend.
I like the fact I can keep it tight and effective, so hang in there – and when it’s done I’m also planning to return to my job search coaching!
So for a quick taste, the contents will cover:
- Regional issues.
- Resume issues beyond the obvious
- Job search boards and their idiosynracies
- Networking being more than it seems
- Being yourself -in a way you may not have thought of
- Going on a blitz and running a job search campaign.
- A bunch of miscellaneous tips I REALLY couldn’t justify giving chapters!
It’s also heavily oriented on “to do’s” so you can get applying what I learned.
Steven Savage is a Geek 2.0 writer, speaker, blogger, and job coach. He blogs on careers at http://www.fantopro.com/, nerd and geek culture at http://www.nerdcaliber.com/, and does a site of creative tools at http://www.seventhsanctum.com/. He can be reached at https://www.stevensavage.com/.