- Commuting may kill you. And I thought the time was the only thing . . .
- Someone unloads on the idea we can be “not good at math” or “not a math person.” Look, math is a vital skill, and you’ve run into this. So here’s some ammo.
- An idea of how valuable shows are for advertising. It’s informative.
- Build your own game handheld?
- Are theaters the danger to movies? The bigwig at Netflix thinks so, and though this is self-serving, there’s some good points.
- AMC expands its empire. Pay attention – you could be working for them at this rate.
– Steven “Good At Math” Savage