The movie industry is stuck in a Prisoner’s Dilemma. Interesting metaphor, but it’s sounding more like Mutually Assured Destruction to me. Tells me that they industry will probably go down with each member having it’s hands around it’s rivals throats.
- Does the High School Diploma mean anything? By now I’d say . . . not really.
- Kno is dead. Why, and what it sold for. A lesson in arrogance?
- Artists! The changing designs of food logos over the years.
- Americans ARE cutting cable. Quartz, one of our new favorite go-tos, explores it in simple graph form.
- Bitcoin exchange . . . vanishes taking lots of the virtual currency with it. That’s going to have an effect on the currency.
- Gearbox raised money for a video game museum. It’s going to be in the Silicon Valley area, so you know what to do. I’m biased towards liking Gearbox anyway, but this is pretty cool – and a good place to get involved.
– Steven “Geared Up For Gearbox” Savage