- Attention artists, here’s a brilliant exploration of minimalist art in movie posters. What challenges can you come up with?
- There are two kinds of skeptics according to Seth Godin. One is the kind you need.
- The US Postal Service will work on Sundays – for Amazon. Not sure how I feel about that exactly. Kind of bad in that it’s favoritism, kind of interested in wondering about government as contractor.
- Timm Ferris, self-experimenter, is experimenting in Audiobook publishing of other titles. Hmmm . . . .
- The world economy is still being propped up – it’s just not apparent.
- A look at automated resume processing – which is fascinating in that it’s add odds with a lot of fancy resumes.
– Steven “Minimal-S” Savage