- Quartz looks at how antibiotic resistant infections can change things – and how we got here. Actually the history of it is even more fascinating, and I didn’t realize the role China played. Science geeks, med geeks, and writers, pay attention . .
- Also Quartz looks at ways to fix education. As you noticed, they’re one of my favorite new online mags. Anyway, good article for us educators, trainers, or those concerned with having a more educated world, which should bloody well be all of us.
- We . . . may not be in a stock market bubble. Yeah, I’m surprised too.
- Is Marvel building a new digital empire? Why not, they’re building a media empire. Marvel’s trying to be Disney and in a way Amazon.
– Steven “Quartzbuddy” Savage