(I’m moving to a weekly roundup, but some of this is old links)
- Success can create a destructive culture of arrogance. OK it sounds obvious, but really, worth a read.
- Archie, the most enlightened publisher in comics. Really, it’s worth reading.
- Those megadams? They basically can’t provide a return on investment.
- Nigera will be the source of the African Amazon? I’d agree, that’s a dynamic country.
- China’s corporate debt may be a time bomb. Pay attention to China – Quartz is kinda obsessed with it . . .
- The world’s youngest billionaire . . . is a tax dodge. You really have to wonder how much of this is going on.
- McGraw hill to get into educational software. Might be some opportunities here – and a trend?
- The Oscars was great for independent film.
- A new movie studio – with a bigger focus on China – is coming.
- Four Marvel Movies a year? You know at that point make a miniseries.
- Lifeboat rules and moral hazard – a brilliant look at how SF stories can be so contrived as to be dangerous tools for human behavior.