It’s my weekly Scrum style standup for my audience, so where am I?
So what have I done the last week?
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet”: Chapter 8 is done and edited. This is a big one as it’s the halfway point in the book and transitions to the next arc. It’s a bit of a tricky one as our cast is busy scheming and deceiving, while paying off a favor.
- Way With Worlds Minibook #4: Publicity is prepared and ready to go.
- Blog: I’ve queued up a few more posts.
- Seventh Sanctum: Enjoy the Junker generator in honor of Overwatch’s latest level.
- General: Been trying to relax a bit more, and had a great time.
What am I going to do this week:
- Way With Worlds Minibook #4: Launches this week! Stay tuned!
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet:” I’m going to be doing a general edit this week to work all my notes and ideas into the current story and the plot outline.
- Other: Gearing up for next month – which is gonna be a busy one. I also think I need to diversify my blogging – I haven’t done a lot of career stuff lately too.