It’s my weekly Scrum style standup for my audience, so what’s up?
So what have I done the last weeks?
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet”: It is DONE. I finished the book, and am now editing it. There will probably be 3 passthroughs – this one is fleshing it out and tightening the plot – and Chapter 1 is already edited.
- Way With Worlds Minibook #6: Waiting on my editor now.
- Sales: Post-NaNoWriMo Fan To Pro is on sale!
- Blog: I started a new series on my personal agile methods. Be sure to read it – and I’ll wrap it up as a book.
- Other Stuff: Lots of early Holiday stuff, and a lot of behind-the-scenes planning, marketing, etc.. I’m still gearing up for the next year, including doing some side projects.
What am I going to do this week:
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet:” Editing a few more chapters.
- Way With Worlds Minibook #6: I hope to get it back from the editor!
- Other Stuff: Seeing the Disaster Artist and relaxing. I’ve GOT to find time to the 2-3 generators I have in mind. I also have a request for a book cover.
- Not sure I’ll figure my sustainable writing pace due to the holidays, due to the various events and time off, but I am working on writing reguarly. I figure between my past measurements and this I can work out a good pace. Right now it seems to be about 40K – I also found editing something is equal to about 4x the amount of words – editing 4000 words is roughly “equal” to writing 1000. I’m using that to measure pace too.