- Fukushima Corp (nothing to do with the nuke plant) releases a mascot clearly not thought out for world consumption. How many times have we emphasized cultural awareness here (and the edges geeks have).
- Fox’s crazy pile-of-stuff theater show “Sleepy Hollow” has a massive rating boost in DVR. The show is popular and DVR is a strong part of a strong audience. The numbers we’re used to following aren’t what they used to be.
- Anthony Hopkins wrote a fan letter to Bryan Cranston of “Breaking Bad.” So I guess that show must be kinda good or something . . . this probably raised Cranston’s stock even further in the world of acting. If it’s true he’s being courted by DC for a role as Lex Luthor . . . that just added even more of a draw. Let me also humbly suggest Ras Al Ghul done by Anthony Hopkins.
- Promote women in science with these T-shirts.
- Activision Blizzard has spun off from Vivendi. Watch this space.
- Alternate blogging platform Ghost is available. Not sure I can comment on it, but it’s interesting to see a new platform evolve anew.
– Steven “Shattering Sinful” Savage