Here’s our latest Geek Catalog updates! This one leans heavy towards coding, Canada, and female geeks!
- Superheroes For Hospice – A New Jersey hospice fundraiser held twice a year, raising money via comic auctions.
- Female Geeks
- Girls Learning Code – A Canadian non-profit that focuses on helping young women learn technical skills in a supportive atmosphere.
- Ladies Learning Code – A Canadian non-profit that focuses on helping people learn beginner technical skills in a comfortable, social way.
- Rails Girls – A worldwide group that works to empower women with technology.
- Youth Education
- Kids Learning Code – A Canadian non-profit that focuses on helping young people learn technical skills in a supportive atmosphere.
- Digital Games Research Association – An association for academics and professionals who research digital games and things related to them. Includes events, a journal, a conference, and more.
- Charitable Work
– Steven Savage
Steven Savage is a Geek 2.0 writer, speaker, blogger, and job coach. He blogs on careers at http://www.musehack.com/, publishes books on career and culture at http://www.informotron.com/, and does a site of creative tools at http://www.seventhsanctum.com/. He can be reached at https://www.stevensavage.com/.