The Great Reset: How New Ways of Living and Working Drive Post-Crash Prosperity
by Richard Florida
* Easy-to-read writing style that also communicates a lot of information.
* Presents historical information and research that helps give a sense of the big picture and justify the theses of the book.
* Covers a lot of ground and speaks to people's interests.
* Provides a lot of useful insights.
* Stays positive without pulling punches.
* Covers so many broad topics depth is occasionally missing.
* The broadness of topics makes the usefulness of information unpredictable from person to person.
SUMMARY: A must-read book on the future of the global economy after the crash of the late 2000's.