Review: The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love, and Create a New Future by Chris Guillebeau
- Gives simple advice on doing your own startup.
- Provides many useful examples.
- A focus on action.
- Admits up front your “dream” may not be what you’ll actually end up doing.
- Doesn’t cover everything you’d need, and though it admits it, it’s not complete.
- Targeted at a pretty sophisticated audience – which might not be you initially.
SUMMARY: A good book to read when you want to found your own startup, and good to give you a kick to get going. Worth buying and rereading if you’re serious.