The Price of Everything: Solving the Mystery of Why We Pay What We Do by Eduardo Porter
# ISBN-10: 1591843626
# ISBN-13: 978-1591843627
- Makes you think seriously about prices and economics on a variety of subjects.
- Has fascinating historical and cultural insights, with plenty of references.
- Asks – and answers – some hard economic questions.
- Extremely readable and accessible.
- References are arranged in a hard, odd-to-use way.
- At times the author's opinion intrudes on his analysis.
- Discusses solutions to economic issues, but not in much depth.
SUMMARY: An accessible and thought-provoking look at how economics affects almost everything we do that's good for people who want a better handle on the psychology of our economic behaviors.