It’s my weekly Scrum style standup for my audience, so where am I?
So what have I done the last week?
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet”:Chapter 6 is out. Chapter 7 is being written and is a probably about 2/5 done already – big revelations here when the characters look back on history – and character development as one has to ask just what his goddess is up to.
- Way With Worlds Minibook #4: I thought I’d take a break. I didn’t – the cover is done and I edited it. So I may be ahead of the game.
- Art: Did more practice cover art that’s now on my tumblr. This’ll be good because if my fiction takes off, I may do short stories as well and this practice should let me do quality covers.
- General: Mostly crashed and saw my girlfriend.
What am I going to do this week:
- Way With Worlds Minibook #4: I will probably format this, as weekend after next is busy. But I can probably let it slide.
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet:” Pretty much keeping at it. I may finish Chapter 7 but am not sure.
- Other: Got a lot of club meetings this week including a writer’s group.
- Had a bad allergy attack last week and it wore me down. Though I was productive (hey, what else was I going to do?) I’m keeping an eye on it based on previous experience.