Hey gang, so how’s it going? Let’s take a look at what’s up!
- First of all as you saw at Muse Hack, 50 Shades of Resume is done. I still plan to do a roundup, but I don’t want to look at resumes for a bit. So expect a few other things.
- I’m also planning some new things for Muse Hack, including more resourcing and interviews. Still formulating a plan – and I still want to add more people!
- At Seventh Sanctum I enabled better social media buttons – and enabled official Seventh Sanctum Tumblr – AND I created automated updates for it. Not only does it repost links to what’s at The Codex, but every day there’s a new, randomly generated story created automatically. I can’t wait to do some more experiments. Oh, and don’t forget the Twitter which also has a random idea a day.
- Also at the Sanctum I’ve not done much on the Writing Prompt generator. I’ve been pretty busy and that takes a level of creative energy I couldn’t rally.
- Regarding Way With Worlds, I’m now working on a four to five part series on Worldbuilding and Sex. This is actually a serious exploration of the issue, going back to the core question of “what just is sex anyway.” I think you’ll enjoy it.
- I need to work out my next speaking schedule, hoping to settle some things soon!
Whew. Lots up – so how are you?
Steven Savage is a Geek 2.0 writer, speaker, blogger, and job coach. He blogs on careers at http://www.musehack.com/, publishes books on career and culture at http://www.informotron.com/, and does a site of creative tools at http://www.seventhsanctum.com/. He can be reached at https://www.stevensavage.com/.