Just Freaking Cool
- The entire run of Starlog, the classic SF magazine, is now available online – An incredibly influential magazine of SF, media, and culture now available online. Free.
- Get a gander at demographics of employees in major IT companies – Very telling. Go on, see if it fits your expectations . . .
- Martin Scorsese has a list of foreign films young filmmakers should see – Get on it, you have a lot to watch.
- A consumer’s guide to news – Older, but a good reminder these days when news happens fast and social media makes it more complicated at times. Speaking of . . .
- The 10 Biggest Social Media Fails of 2014 – Come to think of it narrowing it down to 10 was probably hard. A great reminder of fails – and things to learn from – in an age of Social Media.
– Steven Savage
Steven Savage is a Geek 2.0 writer, speaker, blogger, and job coach. He blogs on careers at http://www.musehack.com/, publishes books on career and culture at http://www.informotron.com/, and does a site of creative tools at http://www.seventhsanctum.com/. He can be reached at https://www.stevensavage.com/.