It’s my weekly Scrum style standup for my audience, so where am I?
So what have I done the last week?
- Way With Worlds Minibook #2: Getting it out and publicity queued up. Also there’s a sale coming . . .
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet”: Chapter #3 was released to my pre-readers. Want to be one? Let me know!
- Blogging: I recorded my next two agile posts!
What am I going to do this week:
- Way With Worlds Minibook #2: Do my official releases and get on with the party!
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet:” Do more writing and hopefully finish up chapter #4. I may do some editing.
- Planning: I’ll be planning August, though it’s pretty clear what it’ll be – more writing.
- Other: Got a convention this weekend just for fun, and that’s about it. And yeah, I do need to do some generators.
- Still trying not to be overloaded, though things keep coming at me – or more that I come after them. I think I’ll be on a more even pace next month.