- Free Speech
- The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund – A non-profit organization focused on protecting the First Amendment rights of everyone in the comics/publishing/reading chain. Provies legal referrals, representation, advice, assistance and education.
Fans-My Little Pony
- Charitable Work
- Bronies For Good – A Brony organization that runs and allies with various worthy causes.
- The Artifice Club – A Steampunk club that supports creatives as a nonprofit, especially with events. Has a strong media presence
- Games For Change – Aids the creation and distribution of socially impactful games that act as tools in humanitarian and educational efforts.
- Military Support
- Operation Supply Drop – A military gaming charity that delivers video game care packages for American and American allied soliders in both combat zones and military hospitals.
- Bookshare – An international charity to make book access easier for people with challenges via digital accessibility, publicity, and technology.
- International Board On Books For Young People – A non-profit that brings books and children together, focusing on international understanding, access, quality, support, research, and human rights.
- Reading Is Fundamental – The largest children’s literacy nonprofit in the United States, working with kids, parents, and community to bring the benefits of reading to children.
Steven Savage is a Geek 2.0 writer, speaker, blogger, and job coach. He blogs on careers at http://www.musehack.com/, publishes books on career and culture at http://www.informotron.com/, and does a site of creative tools at http://www.seventhsanctum.com/. He can be reached at https://www.stevensavage.com/.