- Entertainment weekly on how to save ‘Agents of Shield’. It’s not good when someone is giving you pointers on saving your show. I don’t feel it’s come together myself, so want to see what happens – since maybe the Marvel Movieverse touch won’t extend to TV.
- MAKE is hiring. You know what to do. If you don’t CHECK THE POSTINGS AND SEND A RESUME.
- Netflix has studios addicted to their cash. They’ve thrown out a lot of money. Makes me think that was the point – build a (semi-virtuous) cycle by throwing in a lot of cash, making it back, and making studios interested. It also would appeal to risk-averse Hollywood. Insert Walter White joke here.
- Agile development in gaming is proving to be a problem; here’s how it can be addressed. If you’re not familiar with Agile Development, it’s really been growing in popularity for awhile – indeed, I’ve practiced it. But it does have it’s issues. WELL worth reading if you work in gaming or use Agile. Or both.
- Interesting economic news. Trends in long-term unemployment around the world are interesting – and some countries are really screwed right now. Americans are also racking up debt faster than retirement savings. OK when I said “interesting” I meant “depressing.”
– Steven “Really Sad He Made A Breaking Bad Joke” Savage