- Scott’ll be busy, the panned-but popular Bone Season is apparently getting a shot at a film.
- Me? I think a “personal brand” is a useful, if oft corrupted concept. This guy thinks it’s BS and I include him for his opinions.
- Economically? Fracking’s oil-rush mentality may be bad for culture and people too.
- HP will enter the 3D printing market eventually. The rest of us are not surprised – but a smart move by HP. I’m bullish on them for employment despite their ups and downs and current trends.
- Apple is offering it’s OSes and productivity applications free. They crossed a conceptual Rubicon – and pretty much they’re a hardware and service company as far as I’m concerned. This I think is a smart move.
- Hey Millenials? Career advice.
– Steven “Rossed the Crubicon” Savage