OK I hadn’t planned to post much on politics here, beyond theory. The last few months convinced me otherwise. So get ready for occasional posts on Serious Stuff.
This time it’s abortion. The Supreme Court looks like it is (or was) ready to negate it. So here’s how to fight back now.
Groups planning marches. It sounds like May 14th is the date.
- Indivisible – https://indivisible.org/
- Planned Parenthood – https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- NARAL – https://www.prochoiceamerica.org/
- MoveOn – https://act.moveon.org/survey/defend-abortion-pledge/
- UltraViolet – https://https://act.weareultraviolet.org/sign/abortion_mobilize_pledge/
Support orgs for abortions across the country:
- Arkansas Abortion Support Network – https://www.arabortionsupport.org/
- Northwest Abortion Access Fund – https://nwaafund.org/
- Kentucky Health Justice Network – https://www.kentuckyhealthjusticenetwork.org/
- New Orleans Abortion Fund – https://www.neworleansabortionfund.org/
- Mississippi Reproductive Freedom Fund – https://www.msreprofreedomfund.org/
- Missouri Abortion Fund – https://mofund.org/
- North Dakota Women In Need Abortion Access Fund – https://www.ndwinfund.org/
- Oklahoma Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice – https://rcrc.org/
- South Dakota Access for Every Woman Fund – http://sdaccess4everywoman.org/
- Memphis Center for Reproductive Health – https://memphischoices.org/
- Fund Texas Choice – https://fundtexaschoice.org/
- Utah Abortion Fund – https://utabortionfund.org/
- Pro-Choice Wyoming – https://prochoicewyoming.org/
- Yellowhammer Fund – https://www.yellowhammerfund.org/
- The Brigid Alliance – https://brigidalliance.org/