- Hardware has a long tail you may not have considered. Some pretty deep stuff here on hardware, long tail, and hobbyists that you should just READ.
- Why do products fail? People don’t know what the hell they do. Worth reading and why “build what you want” can be a blessing and a curse depending on who you are and who you know.
- Google released a quick HTML5 building tool for non-coders. May be worth checking out if you want to get a bit of web under your belt easily.
- Blackberry’s future is software? I’d say “Duh” as they’re sort of the Sega of mobiles without the Hedgehog. This may revive them and save jobs or provide them, but I’d hold off getting contrarian with them.
- A WB exec REALLY wants that Wonder Woman movie. Big danger is that they shoehorn one in and it fails. Contrarian view they throw some unexpected people at it and its a surprise. May I suggest Del Toro because Del Toro?
– Steven “User Friendly” Savage