It’s my weekly Scrum style standup for my audience, so where am I?
First, apologies for missing another start-of-month update two months in a row. It’s like I forget to do a post on those times, and will try not to do that.
So August’s goals are pretty much get out the Way With Worlds Book 3, keep writing “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet,” and I may get out a generator or two.
So what have I done the last week?
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet”: Chapter #4 was released to my pre-readers. Remember if you want to pre-read, let me know. Plus I also integrated a lot of feedback – what I’m doing is, as feedback comes, reviewing past chapters to correct any mistakes or common mistakes. Definitely helped, but a bit draining.
- Blogging: I recorded more blog posts – so as you can guess, more is coming! I have some pretty interesting stuff coming up!
- Speaking: I spoke at Kin-Yoobi con (and really I gotta post the Asian Cooking Hacks handout).
What am I going to do this week:
- Way With Worlds Minibook #3: I’m going to do the cover and hopefully the edits.
- “A Bridge To The Quiet Planet:” General writing, finish up Chapter 5 and probably do some more fleshing around of the plot to incorporate some changes I came up with.
- Generators: I’ve actually got a new generator queued up and I plan to launch it. I think I may do “funnier” generators for the rest of the year, take a bit of a break.
- Fair warning this month opened with a lot of unexpected issues; friends moving, friends having job changes, friends with family health issues, etc. So I might see some interruptions.